Thursday, September 9, 2010

Robot Boy


Things seem just about as stable as ever...and as unstable as ever at the exact same time. I'm working diligently on my upcoming project Momentum, as to how I can share my story, bare my heart and shed the skins of what you may think Nero is, all in one full length audio tale. I can't wait to unveil it to you all, and see the faces of my loved ones when they hear me use my music to tell the absolute truths that someone else might be afraid to share. I just want to give people that feeling I got when I heard Food and Liquor, when I connected with Meteora, when I spent countless hours memorizing The Eminem Show. A lot of rappers have millions of dollars, or a famous uncle, or a best friend who works at Major Label X that will hook them up with a meeting. I just have a story, and an ambition to make great music...and I have you, the people, even if there aren't a million of you.

I represent the guy who might not be like everybody else...I represent the girl that's too cool, too beautiful and too ambitious to be constricted to the same characters that break her heart everytime...and above all else I represent you. I just want you to love...I just want you to be yourself. I want you to question...I want you to break out of the life that's been chaining you to the ground for all these years. Is that too much to ask?

Tomorrow is Fashion's Night Out, so you know where the home team will be located. Free my homie Rich Hil.

"Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away
Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky"

'RO RAN$OM / Young Coyote / I'll have a Shirley Temple / Mr. Ora / or simply..Nero.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I really feel you on that, and I support you in the battle.
    Keep it up dude!!!!

    ReplyDelete