Friday, October 15, 2010

Heirplanes


Directed by 13th Witness.

"I want my music to sound like somebody chasing you through the forest with ax. That’s what I want my music to sound like. Like somebody chasing you through the woods with a chainsaw. What does the soundtrack to that? “Heirplanes,” video okay. Let’s chase somebody through the woods with a chain saw. The whole song “Heirplanes” is about no monarchy. No real need to question the people who are in power or the techniques and the tactics that they use. If you go through and start listening to the lyrics and break down the hook and different stuff like that, its kinda questions the authority of what’s going on. That’s why we’re chasing these girls through the woods. It’s like that’s the point. It may seem as not as direct as saying that, but it’s like, I got somebody’s attention because we’re chasing these girls through the forest. Now that I got your attention, ‘Do you really know what your congressman is doing?’ "
-Wasalu

No comments:

Post a Comment